Storage Costs and Storage Unit Sizes in Hood River, OR
“Rental Rates Won’t Change for at Least a Year.”
We offer the best choice from 6 standard-sized units and 3 climate-controlled units to boat and RV storage to accommodate different needs and different budgets. Unlike other storage facilities, we won’t raise your rental rate for at least a year, that’s our promise to you.[No Location Found]
Hood River offers so much to offer in terms of recreation, which is why Secure Storage provides so many options for storage in the Hood River area. Whether you need space to store your outdoor gear, RV, boat, or household items, we have all the options.
Secure Storage offers so multiple unit sizes and prices to match your storage needs while also fitting your budget. We provide sizes from mini storage to large vehicle spaces, such as for RVs.
Storage Unit Sizes
Our unit sizes go from 5×10 to 10×30 with corresponding prices. In addition, we also offer 12×30 and 12×40 storage spaces perfect for cars, RVs, or boats. Our smaller spaces are great for small household items and our larger spaces provide ample space for storing furniture and other large items.
- A 5×10 storage unit is 50 square feet of space. A 5×10 can be considered a mini storage unit. Mini storage is best for small or medium sized bedrooms, such as a studio apartment or dorm room.
- A 10×10 unit is 100 square feet and is perfect for a one-bedroom apartment (not including large appliances) or two smaller bedrooms worth of items.
- A 10×15 unit is 150 square feet. These units can hold up to three bedrooms’ worth of belongings, or the entire contents of a one-bedroom apartment. The 10×15 size unit is often a popular choice for business storage. They are great for storing office supplies, seasonal decorations, and promotional/event booth materials.
- A 10×20 or 10×25 unit is about 200 square feet of space. These units can fit the contents of a two-bedroom home with additional appliances or other miscellaneous items. Since they are also roughly the same size as a one-car garage, they are also a great option for car storage or even ATV storage.
- A 10×30 unit is 300 square feet. Being the size that it is, this size of rental space is convenient for both household and commercial storage.
- Our 12×30 and 12×40 storage spaces are intended to fit large vehicles, such as boats, cars, and RVs.
To find the best fit for your storage needs and to find out availability, you can contact one of our on-site managers to help you find the right self-storage unit.
Do you need storage in Hood River, OR? We can hold a storage unit for you! We hope you consider Secure Storage for all of your self-storage needs!