About Secure Storage
Our Mission – To provide a quality service or product to the communities we serve, in a manner which is glorifying to God.
We are Family-Owned and We Care
We’re proud to be a family-owned and operated business who cares. We provide excellent storage rental facilities with great customer service. We also make it our goal to give back to each of our local communities in which we are located. Secure Storage was established in 1987 to provide quality storage unit rentals to the communities of Oregon. From our initial location in Bend, we have grown to serve six communities in Oregon.
We have felt it was important to be good stewards of the assets and abilities that God has given us. This has been true from the very beginning. Likewise, it is our priority to treat everyone with honesty and integrity.
Treat Customers with Honesty and Integrity
We have always tried to remember that we are in business for the customer, not the other way around. By remembering this, we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Here are three examples:
- Our cleaning deposit is really money that customers get back. It’s not just another overhead fee.
- Our willingness to prorate monthly rent based on actual move-in or move-out dates allow our customers not to pay for time they don’t use. This is unique in our business.
- In the late 1990’s, we discovered many customers had trouble moving large items because they didn’t have a truck. So we bought six move-in trucks, for each location, that are free-of-charge for our customers to use. The trucks are also available to non- profit organizations, at no charge
100% Solar Powered
We are also a socially responsible company, meaning we act in the best interest of the environment and society as a whole. Secure Storage takes our carbon footprint seriously and today, we can also proudly say that four of our storage facilities run 100% on solar power.
- On-site managers
- 24/7 Digital surveillance
- Electronic access
- Individual storage unit alarms
- Personalized codes offer the highest protection
- Daily access and extended gate hours
- Free move-in truck
- Multiple-sized storage units
- Climate-controlled storage
- Dump stations for RVs
- On-site restrooms
- Pay online, by phone or mail
- Extra clean premises
- Community involvement
- Family owned and operated
- Extra security and a family feel
- Support a business that supports your local community
- Nothing gets past our surveillance technology
- Convenience and cost-savings – get to your stuff on your time
- We have a storage unit to fit any need
- Delicate items are preserved
- Saves you from another stop on your journey home
- Payment on your terms
- Welcoming environment, lasting relationships
Our Core Values
- To be good stewards of the assets and abilities God has given us.
- To treat all those with whom we deal, with honesty and integrity.
- “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” Matthew 7:12
- “If someone forces you to go one mile, go with them two.” Matthew 5:41
- To seek God’s wisdom “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17