Storage Unit Sizes and Pricing
If you’re looking for a storage unit in Ashland, Bend, Hillsboro, Hood River, Prineville, or Redmond, we can offer you the best storage facility for your needs. Each of our six facilities is secure, clean and run by professional onsite managers.
How to Pick the Right Size Storage Unit
- 5×10 unit – 50 square feet. Commonly known as mini storage, a 5×10 unit can typically fit the contents of a medium-sized bedroom, dorm room or studio apartment.
- 10×10 unit – 100 square feet. Ideal for storing the contents of a one-bedroom apartment (without large appliances) or a couple medium-sized bedrooms.
- 10×15 unit – 150 square feet. Holds up to three bedrooms’ worth of stuff, or a one-bedroom apartment plus boxes; it can also serve as office supply storage.
- 10×20 unit – 200 square feet. Fits the contents of a two-bedroom home with appliances and even miscellaneous items. This size of the unit can be used for indoor car storage as it is the similar size of a one-car garage.
- 10×30 unit – 300 square feet. Store all the items from a larger household with multiple rooms or can provide enough space for a work vehicle and the contents of a small business.
- Covered 12×30, 12×35 and 14×45 units – Offered at select locations, covered storage is perfect for your recreational vehicles, trailers, boats, and machinery.
- Enclosed 24×45 units – Offered at select locations, enclosed 24×45 units are great for RVs, cars, boats and valuable recreational equipment.
Don’t forget that we have special storage pricing for our climate-controlled storage units to store everything from your artwork and photography, to special fabrics and wine.
If you’re unsure which size storage unit is right for you, our helpful staff can offer their expertise to find the best solution for you. Contact us today!